Terms & Conditions - CollegeEventsInfo: Promote and Publish College Events
Welcome to CollegeEvents.Info
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CollegeEvents.Info's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use CollegeEvents.Info's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, CollegeEvents.Info and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CollegeEvents.Info. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://CollegeEvents.Info for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://CollegeEvents.Info
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://CollegeEvents.Info
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://CollegeEvents.Info
Redistribute content from CollegeEvents.Info (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. CollegeEvents.Info does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of CollegeEvents.Info, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws CollegeEvents. Info shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- CollegeEvents.Info reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to CollegeEvents.Info a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
No use of CollegeEvents.Info’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You can link our Website/Event URL but not the files associated with it..(Say Images, Docs etc)
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Our team has full rights to modify the event details you have submitted. The event you have submitted may not be approved by our team due to lack of contents or any other reasons.
The submitted events can be modified through event login section before our team publishes it on our website. After that, only advertised events will get full control over it. Check Pricing & plans for event promotion. You cannot login to the event once after event completed/expired.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The information contained on our website (the "Service") is for general information purposes only.CollegeEvents.Info assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service as most of the contents are submitted by website users.
In no event shall CollegeEvents.Info be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. CollegeEvents.Info reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. CollegeEvents.Info does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Last Update : 15-02-2018